Live. Laugh. Love

This is the story of the Gordons through life, laughter and love.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Cailyn's 4th Birthday Party!

Another birthday has come and gone......I can't believe that my little baby girl is 4 years old! It seems just yesterday that I was holding her in my arms and rocking her as I do Anslie now! Before we know it, we will be sending Cailyn to kindergarten, then she will be going on her first date, then off to college, and (don't say this to John) then she will be walking down the aisle to her husband-to-be, only to start the cycle all over again with her children! ::insert tears::
But for the time being, Cailyn did have a blast at her 4 year old birthday party! We tried to keep it quiet at home again this year. But, with 11 kiddos (almost all under the age of 5), there was not a whole lot of 'quiet' going on! :-)

The young-on's had a blast playing with the blow-up ball thingie (for lack of better words).

Everyone chowed down on some pizza and pasta courtesy of Domino's Pizza! (What? You expected something different?) :-)

The kids had fun painting rocks!



It wasn't half the mess that I thought it would be!

Then it was cake time!

Anslie decided to join in the fun with Uncle Chip after a nice long nap in her swing!

I think the cake was a success with the kiddos....

and the adults as well!

Cailyn was very excited to get the gift she had been asking for...."a bike to ride outside" from mommy and daddy!

I think everyone had fun! This adorable smile was proof!

Cailyn was so thankful for all the cool gifts she got: a bike, a tee-ball set, a race track, some board games and lots of Strawberry Shortcake toys!

2 Comments:

  • At February 15, 2010 at 2:07 PM , Blogger becca said...

    cailyn scored on her birthday! i had a strawberry shortcake house very similar to that one... brought back some old memories :)

     
  • At February 15, 2010 at 3:29 PM , Blogger John and Kati Gordon said...

    Yes she sure did! I was so excited that she likes Strawberry Shortcake....it was my fav when I was little. I even had a strawberry shortcake valance and bedding for my canopy bed! So I just had to deck it out for her bday!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home