Mommy's little helper.....
Some other things Cailyn likes to help with are:
assisting with diapers changes (getting diapers/wipes, throwing the dirty ones away), helping change outfits (buttoning buttons and zipping zippers), turning music on for her, etc.....
How does Anslie react to all this?
Anslie is sooooo receptive to Cailyn! She turns instantly to the sound of her big sis' voice. She hardly fusses when she is in Cailyn's lap, in fact, she tends to stop fussing once she realizes she is being held by Cailyn. I think they are going to be great playmates!
John and I really are spoiled to have such a sweet, loving, helpful daughter such as Cailyn. Of course, Cailyn is 3, so we have occasional attention getting behavior. Usually for me, I know Cailyn needs a little more attention when she starts whining. That is when we just have to set Anslie down, give big sis a big hug and lots of kisses and then usually she feels better. I have yet to see any actual jealousy of her little sis, as of yet. She is such a great big sister!

1 Comments:
At January 18, 2010 at 6:21 PM ,
Two Blue Orchids said...
This is so sweet. I know I am a little emotional right now but I had tears in my eyes reading how adorable these 2 cute little girls are.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home