Live. Laugh. Love

This is the story of the Gordons through life, laughter and love.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Anslie's Homecoming day!

Here is Anslie at 3 days old. She is all dressed up and ready to go home!

I don't think she was going anywhere in this car seat! She was packed in pretty tight!

Of course, the first thing Anslie had to do when she got home was to sit in big sister's lap!

It was a special homecoming because it was Christmas Eve!

It was also the day that my sister, Erin, and her family came into town to visit!

It was a wonderful Christmas Eve full of family, food and the celebration of life!

Did I mention the yummy, non-hospital food?

I couldn't help but try to put Anslie in her stocking, but she didn't fit as well as I had planned!....... still I had to try! (Doesn't she look amused?) Such a cutie pa-tootie!

It was a big day for Cailyn. Not only did baby sister come home but her favorite cousin, Elisabeth, (really her only cousin) came in to town from Floridia. And then to top it all off, Santa Clause was to make his visit later that night! Needless to say she was very excited! Here are the three of them in front of Cailyn's christmas tree.

Finally, we ended the evening with a reading of 'Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer' to all three princess'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home