Live. Laugh. Love

This is the story of the Gordons through life, laughter and love.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Happy Birthday/Happy Father's Day!


While Erin was in town, we celebrated her birthday (albeit a few days late)
and at the same time we celebrated Father's Day! (a few days early as I thought I would be working on father's day) Thus the mixed theme cake! :-)
Happy Birthday, Aunt Erin!

Happy Daddy's Day to John, Uncle Josh (who managed to not get in a picture)....

and the world's greatest grandpa!

It ended up that I was called off from work for Father's Day!

So we all headed out to Centennial Park in Nashville for an Art Fair!

It was quite hot outside so we cooled down with some smoothies!

Yum!

And the girls got to make some pottery with clay and then paint them!

Here is Cailyn's masterpiece!

Here is Elisabeth's masterpiece!
I know Auntie Erin could have helped the girls make something much more beautiful
but this is all Aunt Kati could come up with! LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home